A quick and simple grilled pork chop that everyone will love featuring a simple and easy glaze made with ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic.
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 ⅔ tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 (4 ounce) (1-inch thick) pork chops
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Gather ingredients.
- Whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Sear the pork chops on both sides on the preheated grill. Lightly brush glaze onto each side of the chops as they cook; grill until no longer pink in the centre, about 7 to 9 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the centre should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Serve hot and enjoy!