- Spanish Quail
- Black pepper
- Vegetables of preference
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (392ºF) for 30 minutes.
- Wash and cut up the vegetables evenly sized. Bring the water to boil before adding the vegetables.
Prepare the Quails
- Tie the quail legs, season (with black pepper and cracked salt), then brown on all sides on a pan.
- Place the quail in the oven and roast about 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove the quails and let it rest for 5 minutes
- Remove the boiled vegetables in a large plate, season with salt pepper and marinade of your choice and serve with rice.